Tia, do you want to use toner?
She said yeah. – Toner.
– Toner, yeah. For the face. – You don’t have time, right?
– “A little”. Now, you’re going to do it like this. Like this? You rub it like this on your face until it turns the color – White.
– Turns white. Tia, what’s your secret for you looking so young? I Never “I never got married”. “No marriage”. “No marriage”. No coochie-coochie. You’re going to find
yourself a boyfriend. Here? Like it? It’s okay.
No like it? No worry. In English, yes.
In Spanish, too much blah-blah. Yes Right, Tia? That you took care of my mom?
You took care of me when I was little too? Yes. How old where you when
your mom passed away? Year and a half. “Together”, both of us. Tia, do you remember when Micky’s
friends were there and everything and how you would hit
them with the broom? She would kick them
out with the broom. The ones I didn’t like.
When they were “wanting”. Get out of here! Right, Tia? When she and her siblings fight,
they tell each other things but then they talk like, they go
ahead with their lives, no evil thoughts They say what they need to say,
openly and accept one another. That’s how family should accept
each other because it’s big. It’s really big, yours.
First of all, from your father’s side. Your mother’s is pretty big, pretty
pretty big, but too separated. I have a question for you, Tia. Tell me one of your
skin care secrets. Number 1, my dad and my
mom lived passed 100. The total years, I never knew. And they didn’t have white
hair or any wrinkles. You put on a lot of lotions,
always, right? – You always have lotions, always.
– Since she was young. I slept a lot. I drank a lot. – Beer.
– Beer. But, all brands, of beer.
I didn’t drink just one, all of them. No, Corona, no. – Budweiser?
– We didn’t have that one then. OK, so, you slept a lot?
Drank lots of beer? – And what else?
– Lotions. And I took vitamins. By the brand
of cosmetics, same as the lotions. And you also like to take
collagen vitamins, right? – Yes, a lot.
– A lot of collagen. I have taken 2 packets of collagen. Don’t be lazy, right? And I spent a year dancing. No Boyfriend, no. How many boyfriends did you have,
in your youth? How many boyfriends did you have? Boyfriends? Boyfriends-boyfriends,
like… not many. I never really had time to
pay attention for “boyfriends” Courting.
What you would call then a “boyfriend”. Just like two. Like two. I would go out with them… drinking. Not dancing. No?
Why not? I don’t know.
I wasn’t invited. Just to have fun. Well, you, “Madre” and Susana did. – With the men?
– The three of us. – We would…
– They would steal each other’s boyfriends. No, not me.
I just let them have them. Did you even want
to get married? Twice, I was asked. But it didn’t
get to the actual ceremony. The one that was already set,
for the “I Do”. A lover of the groom,
called me and said: When you get married, buy a bed for
four because I am carrying his child. So, I said, look, don’t worry. Scandalous. I told her, don’t worry, I… – You can keep him.
– You can keep him. And I will never even look at him. And he died. I was never courted by older men. No, they wanted me. Just guys younger than me. – Only younger guys.
– No, I didn’t like them. They liked me. They sought after you? And I still dance. When I can. You always dance, Tia. You can dance for hours and hours. Right, Tia? That at the party you dance
with everyone. And they got tired. They couldn’t keep up. Two of them dropped.
I don’t know how.